Tasks and Duties of the Commission
- Issuing investment licenses.
- Facilitation proper environment, smoothing procedures, resolving constraints, offering incentives and implementing motivated policies for investment.
- Promoting projects and investment opportunities.
- Supporting capacity building for human and institutional frameworks pertinent to investment field, benefiting from international organizations and bilateral agreements in coordination with the related institutions.
- Strengthening and intensifying the vertical and horizontal coordination between ministries and institutions relevant to investment processes.
- Strengthening the role of private sector.
- Disseminating of investment culture especially among local basic communities.
- Coordinating federal and state governmental efforts regarding Duty Free Shops management and investment map.